Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Chrismahannukwanzivus!!!

I want to take this time to wish everyone a most Merry Christmas.
Also . . . the Happiest of Hannukah's.
A most festive Kwanzaa.
And, for my 'other friends,' a grievance-bearing Festivus!

Whatever you choose to celebrate . . . celebrate it wholly and completely!
Do not let the world mandate your enthusiasm or your joys.
If you want to sing Christmas carols, whilst wearing a gaudy festive sweater and a Santa hat complete with jingle ball . . . have at it!
If you'd like to have an eight foot inflatable menorah or Star of David on your roof top, please just be sure you fasten it well so it doesn't dreidel its way on to your neighbor's car.
If you want to celebrate Kwanzaa, make sure your seven principles are covered and get to celebrating!
For you Festivus folk, grab your poles and start airing your grievances!
Whatever you are going to do . . . do it well! Make it fun and make it memorable!

I, personally, will celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ and all the blessings He has given me. I thank Him nightly for my family, my friends, my trials, my triumphs, protection of loved ones, and for guidance. I ask Him to watch over those that I know with troubles and I hope that He continues to lead me wherever it is that I might do whatever it is He'd like me to do next.

Celebrate! Be well! Much love! And Merry Chrismahannukwanzivus!!!
God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment