Thursday, March 15, 2012

AI Inspired

I am NOT picking favorites, but last night's performance by Josh of "When A Man Loves A Woman" was absolutely incredible! Even my husband, who usually pokes fun of the show, just said, "WOW!" And that's the kind of moment that was.

I get all sorts of jazzed when people truly and deeply feel what they are singing. (Do NOT I say I sound like J Lo!) I think there are a lot of talented folks on this year's show, but when someone just connects with the song like he did last night, it makes my eyes well up and my heart just pound. It is a special moment in time that I was lucky enough to be present for.

I don't know if he'll win. At this point, I don't think I really care. I just so enjoy watching these young folks evolve. I wish we had a competition for every person to evolve into what they could be. Oh, wait, we do. It's called life!   :-)   Compete well and fairly, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment