Thursday, March 29, 2012

Ch-Angels of Purpose

To reiterate what "Ch-Angels" is all about, I have brought forward the beginnings of this blog.

In my many years on earth, a glaring clarity has always proven itself . . . I have angels watching over me. Anyone who knows me for any period of time, knows that Angels are one of my favorite topics. I believe that as the hand of God reaches this earthly realm, it is transformed into an Angel. This Angel could be a stranger, family, a friend, a directive, . . . just about anything.

I will attempt, in this blog, to share a few of my Angels with you. Folks that I know, that have touched my life to the nth degree and beyond. Events that have altered paths, decisions, and behavior. Thus, the name: "Ch-Angels". It just seemed appropriate.
I have recently had the distinct pleasure of befriending not one, but TWO, amazing Ch-Angels. I work with these fabulous creatures at Macy's. They do the same job I do. Anyone that knows me worth a hoot, would know that when given a task I will perform that task with expedience, dedication, and a ferocity unmatched by a good many folks on earth. Imagine my disbelief when I met two folks who, although one a little older and one a little younger, are clones of me in every respect. At first, and honestly, it irked me. I felt like I had to work harder to shine. But, I have since learned that if the three of us work together, that store has no idea what hit it.

It is such a distinct and privileged pleasure to work with folks who approach every task with the same expedience and dignity that I do. They have the same personal pride in accomplishing the job before them, to the best of their abilities, as quickly as possibly, so as to move on to the next endeavor or to assist the next department. I have always said that it is best to surround yourself with folks who are uplifting and share the same goals and values. This pair of Theresa and Teresa are Ch-Angels that have definitely earned their wings. I could not survive some Macy's days without you. God bless and thanks for showing me a beautiful side of myself while exposing a wonderful side of the world!

Thank you to two of my favorite Ch-Angels!

No comments:

Post a Comment