Saturday, March 10, 2012

Spring Ahead . . .

Spring ahead! That's kind of an understatement . . .

What a crazy week! Emotional roller coaster than turned into a physical train wreck! I just have to get through a short shift at work today, after paying the bills, doing Margaritaville stuff, cleaning the house, and then figuring out what's for dinner and cook it, before I can fall down and take a day off! Started with the celebration of someone lost far too early, added to two deaths in one week, injured a hip flexor, limped my way through wine shopping (thank goodness there are carts to lean on), drove all over Pinellas county, met with amazing folks, and although I am completely exhausted, I feel like I got a whole lot accomplished. Now, to boot, I will lose an hour of sleep tonight.

Remember to set your clocks ahead before bed tonight. Check your batteries in your smoke and any other detectors you might own.

Although I'm hoping your week was a little less hectic, Spring just seems to be a busy time of year. We clean out closets, dressers, and bad attitudes ~ and there's a renewed energy toward goals and getting things done. And even though we have much to do, there's a multitude of wonderful things that abound around us. Blooming flowers, babies, weddings, newness, freshness, and rebirth. Absorb it all. You need not travel far to see these blessings. Enjoy the bounty as you . . . Spring Ahead . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment