Wednesday, January 30, 2013

ASK!

Always
Seek
Knowledge

ASK!

If you don't know ~ ask.
If you're unsure ~ ask.
If you're unclear ~ ask.
If you're interested ~ ask.
If you want to be informed ~ ask.
If you want help ~ ask.

It's really that simple, but it is one of the hardest things most folks face.
To acknowledge that we are not omnipotent and might need a little assistant is a deep and dark chasm we need to cross.
When you realize the shadows are needlessly increased with fear - asking becomes easier.

Ask and you will be answered!

3 comments:

  1. If you are going for most excellent contents like I do, simply go to see this web page daily since it provides feature
    contents, thanks

    Here is my site jackpot 6000 Jackpot 6000

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous
    to and you're just too magnificent. I actually like what you have acquired here, really like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it smart. I can not wait to read much more from you. This is actually a tremendous site.

    Here is my web blog: free jackpot 6000 ()

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from someωherе?
    A theme like yours with a few ѕimple tweeks
    would гeаllу makе my blog stand
    out. Pleasе let me know where уou got your dеѕign.

    Thank you

    Alsο visіt my ωeb page nosejob

    ReplyDelete