Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My 4H Club

I had to research and look up what the 'real' 4H club's h's stood for. Now, I am smarter. Doesn't stop me, though, from making my own 4H club!

Last night, after prayers, as always, I asked for some inspiration for today's blog. As I laid there waiting for the sandman to come and drag me to some dark and dreamy place, this is what kept swirling around in my tiny little head.

HEALTHY
HAPPY
HUMBLE
HOPEFUL

There are rough days when one or more of those is missing, but as long as there is one to hang on to, then I'm good. There are also those days when all of those are in full bloom. Those are fabulous days. Actually, they are ALL good days!

My 4H club is a club where anyone is welcome, cherished, supported, and loved. We'll help you find all your h's and help you help others find theirs.

Come and join my 4H club! I'd be . . .

HONORED!

No comments:

Post a Comment