Monday, January 21, 2013

Enjoy it all!

Today, we honor Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

He was a man of many wise words and great quotes. I tried to find one that was 'less quoted' than some of the others that we see so frequently. I think I found one that embodies his vision and my thoughts.

There is nothing more tragic than to find an individual bogged down in the length of life,
devoid of breadth.

Today, in honor of Dr. MLK, take a moment to glance around you. See . . . I mean really see . . . the blessings that are all around you. If you woke up on the right side of the grass . . . there is a tremendous amount to be thankful for, for many have not. If you can read this ~ be grateful! If you can see the natural beauty outside your window ~ you are blessed. If you have children, healthy or not, you have been granted a tremendous gift!

Do not work toward the end of your day. Enjoy your day so much that you are sad to bit it farewell.

Enjoy it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment