Monday, January 14, 2013

Fear not

I have a few friends who are going through some struggles right now. They are so overwhelmed with the mountain looming in front of them, they do not see the vistas expanding before them.

I wish I could make them see what I see in them.

I wish I could let them glimpse the greatness I see emanating from them.

I wish they could understand that it is ALL opportunity if you allow it to be.

As the remarkably talented William Shakespeare once said . . .

Be not afraid of greatness.
Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.

And do not ever underestimate what "greatness" means!

As wealth does not always mean riches; greatness does not always mean fame and power. Greatness sometimes means making a difference to just one other person. If you have achieved that . . . you are far greater than most!

Go . . . be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment