Friday, October 21, 2011

Good Things . . .

Normally, good things come to those who wait.

Good things come, too, to those who pursue them in a positive and progressive manner!

Working on two major events is just a little hectic. But, when you just put your head down and lead with a shoulder you can usually knock a few things out of the way. I must say that I am blessed with some help from 'higher up,' but without the ability to be persistent; I don't think I'd get too far.

Maybe it's just the fact that these two projects are for veterans and for children. That might have something to do with the positive outcome. Maybe it's the inherent goodness in people that creates such grand results. Whatever it is, I am most grateful for all the many wonderful things that have been befalling me as of late.

I will continue my persistently positive passions and see where it leads. If one path becomes impassible, believe me, I will simply change course. If I come to a hole I cannot cross, I will find another route. If I find someone who does not share my passion or my purpose, I will simply, happily, and eagerly ask the next person.

Good things wait for all of us. Best wishes in your endeavors today! . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment