Monday, January 23, 2012

Ch-Angel of Style

Time for a Ch-Angel! I am feeling like there is a lot of negativity around me as of late, so I am altering my situation and putting some positive out there! It's an easy way to find the path to happy again and allow other folks to view someone very special that they might not have known existed prior!

Everyone . . . meet JC!
Great initials, right? No, I'm not Ch-Angeling about Jesus Christ. This person, however, exemplifies His beliefs and values quite a lot though and that is partly why I chose to single her out!

JC is extraordinary! Not quite sure how she survives the days, what with having to carry her ginormous heart around each day. She devotes her time to all kinds of incredibly worthwhile causes, is devoted to her family and is super supportive of her friends. She takes time from her own tasks to ensure the stability and happiness of many folks and just finds a peace in doing the right thing.

JC is also an artist! Not quite sure why I gravitate toward the artistic types. Maybe it was that growing-up-near-Woodstock thing, but I just love those folks that do not conform to the rigid confines of what others expect. JC could be that poster child! She amazes me.

I walk by a pile of junk. Scraps tossed out by most folks without a second thought. Old wood, milk containers, wire . . . garbage! JC, however, has found her creative Disneyland! She will quickly nab all these items and more and the juices start flowing. She can paper mache over this, paint that, bend those and stick this on there and . . . voila! . . . she's created a rooster, or a dog, or a cat, or a fish ~ worthy of gift shop display! She sees beyond the trash! She envisions 'life beyond usage'. She is a creator of craft and a builder of beauty . . . from refuse! I wish I had her vision, or her gumption, or her energy! Without those, however, I am content with being her friend!

JC is definitely a Ch-Angel of Style! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment