Thursday, January 12, 2012

'Framily'

Those blessings from above that are either:

Friends who have risen above the intermittent 'hello's' and 'beautiful children' to actually being available to you through thick, thin, good, bad, sweet, sour, failures, triumphs, and every tiny step in between. These are the non-blood-related people who come into your life and plant themselves and grow into the very air you breathe. They touch your heart and take up residence there.

or

The family members who have moved beyond the 'I'll go because I have to' or 'She's my sister so I guess I should,' to the 'I will move heaven and earth to get to her/him because she is a person of value and worth.' Far beyond the values of sisters, brothers, aunts, uncles, cousins . . . there is a deeper, more intimate connection that exceeds any relative connection.

These folks are 'Framily'! I could not fathom an existence without them. They make breathing worth while and life a little easier! Thank you to all my 'Framily'! God bless and I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment