Saturday, January 28, 2012

Fellowship of Friends

By no means a blow out party, I had several friends over for a jewelry shindig last night. It was a good gig and I'll get some nice jewelry from it, but I am taking away something far more valuable than some beautiful baubles . . . the fellowship of friends!

I got to stop the crazy world from spinning and just relax among some absolutely fabulous people. I got to catch up on life stories; trials, triumphs, tragedies, and tenacity. I heard wonderful tales of health and babies and honkeys and brilliance. It was a night to not only see dazzling ornaments, but to be amidst some quite dazzling people ~ folks I have been missing for quite a long time.

Thank you for your jewelry orders, but thank you . . . so much more . . . for your friendship. It means the world to me and I enjoy the brief moments of coming together with no purpose other than to mingle and catch up and just exist side by side. You are beautiful people. Thanks for sharing your evening with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment