Monday, January 30, 2012

Safe Travels

Sometimes, we are presented with what seems like tremendous odds; things piled so high in front of us that there is no possible way to plow through. I believe it is at these times when we are being urged to take a step back and evaluate. Are we really chasing the right prize? Are our endeavors pointed in a positive and productive direction? Are our efforts truly aligned with the end goal?

And, when I step back and assess the mountain, it seems a little smaller. Or I might find a barely worn trail that had not been noticed prior. Or a neat, new, nifty cave through which to venture. But I know that there is always an option, a way, a possibility of getting to where I need to be ~ even if . . . and this is the kicker . . . it wasn't where I initially planned my course! A very tricky lesson to learn.

Today, I hope your mountains become molehills. I hope your piles rapidly dwindle into manageable mayhem and that you and your end goals align in ways you never thought. Undaunted in your journeys and unabashed in your endeavors ~ I wish you, my friends, safe travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment