Thursday, February 9, 2012

Bliss Bombs

In retrospect of being thankful for different things, I was walking through yesterday with 'thanks' on my mind. I realized all sorts of little gifts that happened during the day, that truly perked me up, made me smile, and changed the course of events.

There was a show on the tv and someone asked, "Why did you marry me?" I was in the kitchen and happened to be looking for a smooch from hubby when that line was spoken. I looked up at him and he said, "Because you're beautiful!" Completely unsolicited bliss bomb!

Had a question about a donation I had made last year and figured it would take quite a while to get the answer I was looking for. I was certain the unearthing of figures would take hours. I got a text within ten minutes of inquiring . . . bliss bomb!

Went to work and was stuck in a department that I'm not too familiar with. I went to put my purse away and ran into the very first person who befriended me there . . . and whom I'd be working with all night. Bliss bomb!

Nearing shift end and got a text. I figured it was a grocery list for dinner as it was nearing 7 pm. It sure was! Hubby said, "Get salmon. I'll grill!" Atomic bliss bomb!

Eagerly headed to grocery store to gather up what would surely be a delicious dinner and ran into a dear friend who I don't see nearly enough. Big, huge hug and super special bliss bomb!  :-)

Got home and received a phone call from a work acquaintance. Seems the evil lady, whom I'd previously written about wanting to beat with a hanger . . . lost her job for maltreatment of customers and coworkers. Sad she's out of work, but bliss bomb for me!

The days are full of little presents if you will merely open your eyes and heart to receive them. Today, I wish for you a plethora of bliss bombs! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. It is so easy to not see the blessings we get each and every day! Love it and love you too! :)

    ReplyDelete