Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Share the love!

Ahhhhhhhh, February! The month of loooooooooove!

It's also the month in which I go half broke doing the greeting card gig for friends and family! In just 5 days, my incredibly amazing son turns all of NINETEEN years old. He is just a joy! He also has several astro twins that share his birth date, Don, Tina, and Lisa. Then there's brother Jim on the 11th, who shares the day with cousin Jacob on Vic's side. The 14th, Valentine's Day, we celebrate brothers Cal and Dan ~ born on the same day but two years apart! Pretty cool, eh? The 15th is the anniversary of our friends, The Murphy's. The 16th marks the birthday of my very missed grandmother, Poppa. And I believe the 16th was also the date of my highest score on floor exercise of an 8.5 many, many, many moons ago. The 18th brings about the anniversary of my aunt and uncle, and the fabulous day the world welcomed my much loved husband!!! The 19th we acknowledge Tana ~ who could be a second mom to me. The 24th is the anniversary of my "other" mom and her hubby, Sue and Bob. And the 27th celebrates my friend's and neighbor's anniversary, Dawn & Joe. Sprinkle in there four or five other birthdays of various friends and folks who are like family, and Hallmark makes a fortune!

It is a pleasure and an honor to celebrate such milestones with friends and family. These are days to cherish and celebrate. Days of either gracing the earth with your presence, or finding that one person who you can spend an eternity with. It truly is a month of love! Enjoy your days and share the love!

No comments:

Post a Comment