Friday, February 17, 2012

What shoes are you wearing?

Restaurant folks where slip-resistant shoes to avoid falls. Shoreside fishermen wear hip-waders to evade excessive sogginess and 'things' in the water. Fed-Ex folks don steel-toed boots to fend off heavy boxes. Ballerinas tie themselves into pretty slippers. Construction people wear boots to combat most any element. Football players wear cleats for traction and making those juke cuts on defenders. Models wear heels to better display their assets.

Me? I wear my faith shoes!

Each day, I put 'em on and walk out that door knowing that no matter what I come across, I'm good. I've got my faith shoes on. They will take me where I should be going and if I think I'm in the wrong place, I'm most assuredly supposed to do something to make it a better place. My faith shoes keep me on the straight and narrow. They give me incredible support and the ability to dance circles around any obstruction I might meet. My faith shoes are comfortable and protect me from injury. They go with any and every outfit and not only make my assets look better; but they help to improve my flaws. I stride with the confidence of knowing no matter my fashion sense, my shoes are always the perfect accessory!

What shoes are you wearing?

2 comments:

  1. I am wearing those old stinky, worn out ones that NY wife has told me one hundred times to throw out. You know the ones, the kind if you were out with your husband you wouldn't want to be caught dead seen with him. I wear these shoes because I have a lot of faith that they are my most comfortable pair. Like walking on pillows. They hug my feet kinda like that old worn out leather baseball glove that is broken in just right. I have a lot of faith that no one else would like them, but I love em'! They provide me with all the faith I need to be comfortable. Thanks Lyn! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as you're comfy and my hubby is allowed to wear anything he wants . . . cause he's beside me and that's all that matters! :-) Thank you, Don! xoxo

      Delete