Thursday, May 10, 2012

Big old bear hug

Next to Ch-Angels, hugs are one of my favorite things. You cannot really give a hug without getting one in return. Unless, of course, it's one of those crooked, sideways, butt-out, Smeagle-type hugs. Those are disgusting and the person might as well just punch you in the forehead.

A hug is a tool of expression. It provides warmth, security, surety, safety, hope, happiness, comfort, friendship, love, and a million other things. My favorite sort of hug is that big old bear hug that just about cuts off all breathing mechanisms right up to the point that you might pass out and then it daintily subsides with a soft after-squish. Yeah, that's it! That's what I'm talking about!

Today . . . give someone one of those big old bear hugs. I bet they will be smiling when they leave you and . . . this is the best part of hugs . . . so will you!

Hugging you from here!

2 comments:

  1. Tnanks, I needed that.
    Ann @ ACH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ann @ ACH . . . I send you a hug EVERY morning and EVERY night! You are always in my prayers and forever in my heart! You are more family than some family! xoxo hug hug hug

      Delete