Thursday, May 17, 2012

Be with your angels today!

Those of you who read this know that I am a HUGE fan of angels. I believe that when heaven can't spare one, there are folks around us who sprout their proverbial wings and take our needs to task. I am surrounded by many winged friends!

When I am depressed and down-trodden, I am lifted by the fluttering of friends. When sad and subdued, I am drawn aloft by the winds of wings. When I see nothing but trouble, I am lured by the light of love.

I truly believe these minute miracles are available to everyone. It is your choice as to whether or not you opt to see, hear, feel, and realize the blessings that pour over you. Today, I hope that your angels are near. I hope you are harbored in their healthy embrace. I hope the breeze that caresses you today, reminds you that those very angels are sweeping your worries away with it. Follow the light and the love that is lavished upon you. Let your heavenly hosts guide you to a better place . . . away from your worries, your troubles, your aches, your pains, your strife . . . and know that a much bigger Source is working on them for you!

Be with your angels today!

No comments:

Post a Comment