Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Sheer brilliance!

Sometimes, things just hit you! Great ideas, lyrics, poetry, and maybe what I should write about today!

I had two posts pop up today, one right after the other.

One said "There are moments in my life when I feel like I'm broken and others when I feel like I can spread my wings and soar."

The one right after it was from a completely different person, completely different chapter of my life, but so perfectly placed it almost scared me. It said, "I may not be where I want to be, but I thank God that I am not where I used to be."

Talk about a 'your peanut butter has fallen in my chocolate' sort of coincidence. Sheer brilliance!

Thank you God, for making sense of craziness and offering me the opportunity to point out your omnipotent wisdom! It is beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment