Thursday, November 15, 2012

Buoy Buddy

In conversing with a dear, sweet, wonderful friend from a few decades ago, it soothes my soul to know that I am not alone in my struggles, my troubles, nor my triumphs. One of life's best blessings is to realize you're not alone. Some folks rely heavily on God to serve that purpose. I do, but I think that we fail to see the Angels He provides for us to serve that purpose, like my cartwheeling crazy friend!

There is a security in knowing that we are not forced to travel the earth as an isolated being. There are folks all around us who offer solace from the storm, peace from the problems, and vibrance in our victories. When we are faced with hurdles or hard times, belittling and bullies, we need only look beside us to find a life preserver.

Sometimes that life preserver may be a stranger, but there is a spark, a smile, a warm hello that simply melts your issues away. It is at that moment, that you have been brushed by the wings of an Angel; given a gracious gift; and blessed by the buoyancy of a buddy yet unknown.

If you are faced with some struggle today . . . find your Buoy Buddy!
Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment