Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Good Stuff!

Now HERE are some words to truly live by . . .

Treat EVERYONE with politeness, even those who are rude to you ~ not because they are nice, but because YOU are.

I told you yesterday that I had wanted to vent, but instead shifted gears and left those issues alone. I cannot change them. I will not waste my time trying. I will not bang heads or confront old friends because they are blinded by their own inadequacies. Come to find out that yesterday, when folks challenged their neanderthal rantings, they were upset that people can't civilly converse about things. Go figure!

I had the opportunity to tear it up, to let it fly and let loose some opinionated rants of my own. Instead, I chose to be polite and simply point my shoes in another direction. My 'issues' took care of themselves. God is good!

Don't waste your efforts on things you cannot alter. Focus, instead, on being the best you that you can be. You are the most perfect person you were designed to be. Realize it! Embrace it! Share it!

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment