Tuesday, November 20, 2012

TPIF!

I have loved to see folks posting daily of all the things that they are thankful for. It is a humbling experience should you truly take the time to search for things that really mean a lot to you. It helps you to put life and your blessings into perspective!

I, too, will begin on Thursday until Christmas a month-long snippet of things that I am thankful for. I hope that you all continue, after this week, to realize all the good and gracious events, gifts, and people in your lives. I am truly thankful for many, many things. I don't think this will be too difficult a task.

My mission for you is to possibly parlait this Thanksgiving feeling into the future. We all enjoy those random acts of kindness, so this year I'm going to challenge you to enjoy TPIF. No, it's not a typo for the standard TGIF. This one is much more fun and a tad bit of a workout.

For those of you who have spent the last thirty days being Thankful for various reasons, now . . . go Pay It Forward.   TPIF!

For every gift you've been thankful for, show a kindness toward another person.

Maybe, just maybe, the holiday season will be just a little bit less hectic without need for a helmet and shoulder pads while shopping. There might be more singing and joy in the most joyous of holidays. A little more elf on your shelf. A bit more fest in your festivities!

It's worth a shot! TPIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment