Saturday, November 12, 2011

Thank You!

No quotes from others today. No scripture. No tales of long ago.

Today, I just want to say thank you!

Thank you to my niece who is giving up smoking! Thank you to my great-niece, who really is a GREAT niece and whose pictures so remind me of my Deanna. Thank you to the varied opinions of my friends that keep debates and discussions lively. Thank you for Words with Friends, or whatever game it is that keeps my brain active. Thank you for seeing old friends and making new ones. Thank you for my health. Thank you for my perseverance and grit. Thank you for my incredibly beautiful and amazing children. Thank you for the folks that compliment me on my incredibly beautiful and amazing children. Thank you for the most amazing husband I could ever hope for. Thank you for the breath taking area in which I've taken root. Thank you for my aging pooch who is about as cute as they come. Thank you for folks that support my endeavors. Thank you for my victories. Thank you for my challenges. Thank you for my brothers ~ who may not always play nicely with one another . . . or with me . . . but without them, I'd be lost. Thank you for laughter, and oceans, and nature, and tears, and work. Thank you for yesterday. Thank you for today. Thank you for sports, and dance, and music, and books. Thank you for hand written letters, emails, and Facebook. Thank you for my talents and thank you for my quirks. Thank you for my setbacks and thank you for my opportunities.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment