Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Enjoy Dessert

In honor of my mom, whom I will miss dearly this Thanksgiving (and every day), I'm offering you her most favorite of my desserts for this Thanksgiving. If any of you give it a shot, please let me know how you like it. Whenever she came here, she'd request it. This one's for you mom! I am thankful for all you have given me, taught me, shared with me, and bestowed upon me. I miss you! Enjoy dessert!

4 Layer Pie

Layer One
1-1/2 cups flour, 1-1/2 stick margarine melted, 1/2 cup nuts (I use sliced almonds)
Mix together and pat into a well-greased full size loaf pan. Bake in 350 degree oven for 15 minutes.
Let cool.

Layer Two
1 package 8 oz. cream cheese (softened), 1 cup confectioner's sugar, 1 cup cool whip
Mix well together and even out over Layer One

Layer Three
2 pkgs instant chocolate pudding made according to directions.
Pour evenly over Layer Two

Layer Four
Top off with remaining cool whip and top with slivered almonds (or nuts of your liking)

Refrigerate and devour when hungry!
Enjoy Dessert!

1 comment:

  1. That pie is worth the airfare to florida when you make it

    ReplyDelete