Saturday, December 29, 2012

Full steam ahead . . .

Today, I give thanks for a year well spent!

There were parts that were not happy. There were parts that were hurtful and depressing and full of tears. There were also parts filled with joyous celebration and love and laughter.

Tomorrow is promised to no one. Live today for all it's worth. Give of yourself 100%. No matter what you're doing . . . have at it . . . full steam ahead.

I'm certain I've made mistakes. I'm sure I have bungled a few decisions. I've made missteps and bad choices. I've also done terrific things and accomplished wondrous tasks and changed course and altered my path.

C'est la vie!

I have a few goals for 2013. I have visions and aspirations. More than anything else, I pray for a family that stays together and connected. I pray for health and wellness. And the riches I pray for have nothing to do with money.

I hope that your 2013 is whatever you need it to be. Choose your path, follow it, but don't be afraid to alter your course. That's part of the fun and excitement of breathing!

Full steam ahead . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment