Thursday, December 27, 2012

Gray Matters

Today, I am thankful for my brain.

It allows me creativity, incite, intelligence (although some question that), personality, thought, decisions, determination, and opinions. My little bucket o' gray matter is mine. It is what makes me different from every other person in the universe. It makes me special. It makes me unique. It gives me the flavor that some either love or hate.

Although I may not be technically trained in matters, I am schooled in life. I have come to learn that that is sometimes much more necessary to get through it than to know about imaginary numbers or memorizing historical dates. To realize the value of another person far outweighs any degree one can receive.

I hope that you enjoy your brain. It is your opportunity to share yourself with the world. It is your gift. In doing so, however, remember that I only have enough room in my head for my brain. Please don't try to shove yours in there with mine. Respect my space as I respect yours.

Have a brainy sort of Thursday. Make good choices and do good things!

No comments:

Post a Comment